City Move offers a complete letting, rent collection and property management service. We offer a friendly and professional service in the letting and management of your property portfolio.
Your property is a major investment and requires careful management. We will advise you on the right marketing to achieve the best rental value and will showcase your property not only on our widely viewed website, but also on all the top portals placing yours in front of more prospective tenants.
We will hold your hand throughout the entire process to ensure you have the most pleasant and stress free experience with us.
Simply call or email for a free valuation. Or why not come and meet us in our office.
LET ONLY SERVICE
- Visit your property for a free Valuation
- Market the property for Lettings on several portals
- Carry out viewings on the property with applicants
- Update the Landlord regularly by phone or e-mail
- Once a prospective applicant has been found, City Move will obtain full references using professional referencing agency Prepare the Tenancy Agreement
- Collect the first month’s rental in advance
- Collect a security deposit of 6 weeks
- Prepare Standing Order Mandate for rent to be monthly paid to landlord’s bank account signed by tenant
- Advise the Tenants of the procedures for registering with appropriate domestic services
- Inform the Landlords of Safety Regulation – Prepare an Independent Inventory (optional)
- In addition to the tenant find only service
- Prepare an independent Check in
- Register tenant for utility bills & council tax
- Make arrangements for the collection of the rent
- Chase late rents
- Arrange for any property maintenance and repairs as per your instructions
- Periodic inspection of the property and reporting of any problems Obtaining competitive quotations and, upon approval, arranging for necessary repairs/maintenance to be carried out
- Supervise that the Tenant(s) comply with the Terms of the Tenancy Agreement signed
- Arranging annual gas safety checks (chargeable)
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant
- Review rental values and renewal of tenancies
- Arrange for check-out of the Tenant at the end of the tenancy