Asset management is about three things: maximizing value, reducing costs and increasing returns from property. This philosophy is at the heart of our approach to every asset under our management, be it a single investment or a broad and diverse portfolio across a range of sectors and borders.
Through our flexible approach and by understanding what you want to achieve from your investment we can develop and implement a bespoke strategy to suit your needs. Our experienced management team will identify innovative solutions to release the full potential of investments in our care. We will demonstrate that by improving fiscal controls and enhancing letting profiles, additional opportunities to maximize rental income and value will arise.
Furthermore, our independent status means that we can ensure that the management regime complements your intended strategy for the property, and by putting in place effective service agreements we safeguard your asset value for the future.
Services at a glance
- Maximising net income
- Centralised UK reporting for assets across Continental Europe
- Budgeting and cost management
- Asset enhancement and refurbishment advice
- Reviewing opportunities for securing planning permission for higher value uses, or extending / redeveloping / adding further floors
- Re-gearing of leases prior to expiry, or engineering steps to secure early vacant possession
- Planning for effective implementation of service charge sinking fund accruals in order to maximise the value of the building / investment
- Identifying opportunities for income enhancement, for example from advertisement hoardings, surplus car parking, mobile phone masts, or unused / underutilised parts of a building